Take Advantage of NPDES Permitting Reliefs
- Move materials and activities indoors into existing buildings; or
- Construct new structures to protect materials.
- Drums, barrels, tanks, and similar containers that are tightly sealed and not leaking or deteriorated. “Sealed” is generally acknowledged to mean banded or otherwise secured and without operational taps or valves;
- Adequately maintained vehicles used for handling materials, as long as they are not leaking contaminants and are not otherwise a source of industrial pollutants; and
- Final products, such as a new car or steel i-beams ?Although some final products that would be mobilized in stormwater do require addtional storm-resistant sheltering, for instance, rock salt.
Tags: Act, Clean, EPA, reporting and recordkeeping, Water
Find a Post
I really enjoyed this training. Even after years on both sides of the comprehension coin, I find myself still learning! The quality of the delivery exceeded much of the training I have received in the past.
As always, Lion never disappoints
Lion courses always set the bar for content, reference, and practical application. Membership and access to the experts is an added bonus.
John Brown, CSP
Director of Safety & Env Affairs
I really enjoy your workshops. Thank you for such a great program and all the help Lion has provided me over the years!
Hazardous Material Pharmacy Technician
I chose Lion's online webinar because it is simple, effective, and easily accessible.
Environmental Health & Safety Technician
The instructor was very engaging and helped less experienced people understand the concepts.
More thorough than a class I attended last year through another company.
I love that the instructor emphasized the thought process behind the regs.
Corporate Product Stewardship Specialist
The instructor was very knowledgeable and provided pertinent information above and beyond the questions that were asked.
Very well structured, comprehensive, and comparable to live training seminars I've participated in previously. I will recommend the online course to other colleagues with training requirement needs.
Download Our Latest Whitepaper
Look beyond the annual "Top 10 List" to see specifics about the most cited OSHA health & safety Standards and the individual regulations that tripped up employers the most last year.