PHMSA Proposes to Incorporate Rail Special Permits into the Hazardous Materials Regulations
- SP-7616: Telephone and Electronic Data Interchange Shipping Papers for Rail Transport
- SP-9388: Measuring Liquefied Gases Loaded into a Tank Car With Metering Devices as an Alternative to Measuring These Cars by Weight
- SP-11184: Alternative Pressure Relief Requirements for Pressure Relief Devices for Tank Cars Containing Certain Flammable Liquid Materials
- SP-12095: Alternative Tank Car Qualification Program
- SP-12905: Transportation in Commerce of Certain Tank Cars With Identification Plates in Lieu of Stamping the Tank Car Heads
- SP-14333: Straight Threads on Multi-Unit Tank Cars
- SP-14622: Alternative Start-to-Discharge Pressure Requirements for Tank Cars Containing Chlorine
Find a Post
The training was impressive. I am not a fan of online training but this was put together very well. I would recommend Lion to others.
Lion courses always set the bar for content, reference, and practical application. Membership and access to the experts is an added bonus.
John Brown, CSP
Director of Safety & Env Affairs
The online course was well thought out and organized, with good interaction between the student and the course.
Material Release Agent
Amazing instructor; real-life examples. Lion training gets better every year!
Attending Lion Technology classes should be mandatory for every facility that ships or stores hazmat.
Convenient; I can train when I want, where I want.
Hazmat Shipping Professional
This is a very informative training compared to others. It covers everything I expect to learn and even a lot of new things.
Waste Management Professional
I really enjoyed this training. Even after years on both sides of the comprehension coin, I find myself still learning! The quality of the delivery exceeded much of the training I have received in the past.
This course went above my expectations from the moment I walked in the door. The instructor led us through two days packed with useful compliance information.
This training broke down the regulations in an easy-to-understand manner and made them less overwhelming. I now feel I have the knowledge to make more informed decisions.
Download Our Latest Whitepaper
Tips to identify and manage universal waste under more-stringent state regulations for generators and universal waste handlers in California.