Question of the Week: CESQG & Waste Disposal
- Identify their waste (i.e. they still need to know whether they have generated hazardous waste),
- Remain below generation and accumulation limits (the federal rules specify <100 kg/month, <1 kg/month acutely hazardous waste, and <1,000 kg total), and
- Ensure their waste is delivered to an appropriate location (more below).
- A hazardous waste TSDF,
- A facility authorized by the state to accept waste (which could be something like a solid waste landfill),
- A recycling facility, or
- A household hazardous waste facility.
Tags: hazarodus waste, RCRA
Find a Post
Convenient; I can train when I want, where I want.
Hazmat Shipping Professional
I really enjoy your workshops. Thank you for such a great program and all the help Lion has provided me over the years!
Hazardous Material Pharmacy Technician
One of the best trainings I have ever received!
The exercises in the DOT hazardous materials management course are especially helpful in evaluating your understanding of course information.
Principal Industrial Hygienist
The instructor had knowledge of regulations and understanding of real-world situations. The presentation style was engaging and fostered a positive atmosphere for information sharing.
Safety & Environmental Compliance Officer
This is a very informative training compared to others. It covers everything I expect to learn and even a lot of new things.
Waste Management Professional
Very good. I have always appreciated the way Lion Tech develops, presents and provides training and materials.
More thorough than a class I attended last year through another company.
I think LION does an excellent job of any training they do. Materials provided are very useful to my day-to-day work activities.
Attending Lion Technology classes should be mandatory for every facility that ships or stores hazmat.
Download Our Latest Whitepaper
Decrease spill, release, and injury risk and increase savings with these "source reduction" strategies to prevent unused chemicals from becoming regulated as hazardous waste.