OSHA’s Yearly Summary of Injury and Illness
- Review the OSHA 300 Log (the Log of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses) to verify that the entries are complete and accurate, and correct any deficiencies identified;
- Create an annual summary of injuries and illnesses recorded on the OSHA 300 log;
- Certify the summary (by having a “company executive” examine it); and
- Post the annual summary.
- Total the columns on the OSHA 300 Log (enter “0″ if no recordable cases);
- Enter the calendar year covered, the company’s name, establishment name, and establishment address;
- Enter the annual, average number of employees covered by the OSHA 300 Log; and
- Enter the total hours worked by all employees covered by the OSHA 300 Log.
Tags: osha, reporting and recordkeeping
Find a Post
The instructor does a great job at presenting material in an approachable way. I have been able to save my company about $30,000 in the last year with what I have learned from Lion!
The instructor was energetic and made learning fun compared to dry instructors from other training providers.
International Trade Compliance Manager
The instructor was excellent. They knew all of the material without having to read from a notepad or computer.
Best course instructor I've ever had. Funny, relatable, engaging; made it interesting and challenged us as the professionals we are.
Very well structured, comprehensive, and comparable to live training seminars I've participated in previously. I will recommend the online course to other colleagues with training requirement needs.
Lion courses always set the bar for content, reference, and practical application. Membership and access to the experts is an added bonus.
John Brown, CSP
Director of Safety & Env Affairs
If I need thorough training or updating, I always use Lion. Lion is always the best in both instruction and materials.
Much better than my previous class with another company. The Lion instructor made sense, kept me awake and made me laugh!
Enterprise Safety Manager
Lion's information is very thorough and accurate. Presenter was very good.
Excellent job. Made what is very dry material interesting. Thoroughly explained all topics in easy-to-understand terms.
Download Our Latest Whitepaper
Just starting out with shipping lithium batteries? Not before you can answer the four fundamental questions form this guide.