Lion Technology’s RCRA Hazardous Waste Management Workshop is now updated to cover major changes for facilities in "EPA’s Hazardous Waste Generator Improvements Rule, in effect now.
RCRA workshops in southeast cities start NEXT WEEK!
Meet EPA’s annual RCRA training mandate and get up to speed on landmark changes to the hazardous waste generator requirements.
Southeast RCRA Training Starts Next Week
Time is running out to learn the new RCRA rules! Georgia’s Environmental Protection Division (EPD) will adopt the updated RCRA rules in August,
and other states won’t be far behind. From re-organized regulations to expanded contingency reporting, revised container labeling rules, and new reliefs, these historic RCRA updates will impact your operations in major ways.
Join us to keep your expertise sharp and be ready to make big decisions that keep your site in compliance. Plus, take away fully updated RCRA regulation manuals and compliance reference materials that you’ll turn to again and again.
Train with Lion and Receive:
- Expert-led RCRA training trusted since 1977
- RCRA compliance manuals updated to reflect major structural changes to 40 CFR 262, et al.
- Nationally-recognized Certificate of Achievement
- CEU’s toward your professional certifications (NEHA, IHMM, ABIH, REHS)
- 365 days of Lion Membership for fast compliance answers, State hazardous waste resources, exclusive regulatory updates, and more.
July RCRA Training Workshops