Annual PCB Documentation Deadline
- At least 45 kilograms in such PCB items;
- One or more PCB transformers; or
- Fifty or more PCB large high- or low-voltage capacitors.
- All signed manifests generated by the facility during the calendar year;
- All Certificates of Disposal received by the facility during the calendar year; and
- Records of inspections and cleanups performed in accordance with 40 CFR 761.65(c)(5).
- The name, address, and EPA identification number of the facility;
- The calendar year covered by the document log;
- The unique manifest number of every manifest generated by the facility during the calendar year and certain details from each manifest, including data on identification, weight, and dates of removal from service, transport off site, and disposal (if known);
- The total number by type of PCB articles/containers and total weight in kilograms of PCBs in articles/containers placed into storage for disposal or disposed of in the calendar year;
- The total weight in kg of any PCBs and PCB items remaining in service at the end of the calendar year;
- Total number of PCB transformers and capacitors, along with the total weight of PCBs therein, remaining in service at the end of the calendar year;
- Record of all phone calls made to confirm receipt of PCB waste transported by independent transporter; and
- If PCB items with concentrations of 50 ppm or greater are distributed in commerce for reuse, identification and contact information for the item and the person it was distributed to (along with date of transfer and serial numbers).
- Disposers and commercial storers of PCB waste;
- Incineration facilities;
- Chemical waste landfill facilities; and
- High-efficiency boiler facilities.
Much better than my previous class with another company. The Lion instructor made sense, kept me awake and made me laugh!
Enterprise Safety Manager
The instructor's energy, enthusiasm, and knowledge of the subject make the class a great learning experience!
The course is well thought out and organized in a way that leads to a clearer understanding of the total training.
Hazmat Shipping Professional
I can't say enough how pleased I was with this course! Everything finally makes sense.
I tried other environmental training providers, but they were all sub-standard compared to Lion. I will not stray from Lion again!
The instructor was very patient and engaging - willing to answer and help explain subject matter.
Material Control Superintendent
This training broke down the regulations in an easy-to-understand manner and made them less overwhelming. I now feel I have the knowledge to make more informed decisions.
The instructor created a great learning environment.
CAD & Environmental Manager
Lion is my preferred trainer for hazmat and DOT.
I like Lion's workshops the best because they really dig into the information you need to have when you leave the workshop.
Tom Bush, Jr.
Download Our Latest Whitepaper
Use this guide to help meet your OSH Act responsibilities to provide a safe, healthy workplace during a public health crisis.