“Form R” Deadline Approaching Fast
- Businesses operating under SIC codes 10, 12, 20-39, 4911, 4931, 4939, 4953, 5169, 5171, and 7389 (with some industry-specific exceptions);
- All Federal agencies (per Executive Order 13148, April 22, 2000); and
- Facilities with ten or more full-time employees or the equivalent in hours worked (20,000 hours worked by all employees).
- Manufactured (produce, prepare, import, or compound a toxic chemical): ≥ 25,000 lbs. during the calendar year
- Processed (preparing chemical, after manufacture, for distribution in commerce): ≥ 25,000 lbs. during the calendar year
- Otherwise used (anything that doesn’t meet the preceding two definitions): ≥ 10,000 lbs. or more during the calendar year
Tags: EPA, EPCRA, reporting and recordkeeping
Find a Post
These are the best commercial course references I have seen (10+ years). Great job!
EHS & Facility Engineer
No comparison. Lion has the best RCRA training ever!!
Given the choice, I would do all coursework this way. In-person courses go very fast without the opportunity to pause or repeat anything.
Chemical Laboratory Manager
The instructor's energy, enthusiasm, and knowledge of the subject make the class a great learning experience!
Lion was very extensive. There was a lot of things that were covered that were actually pertaining to what I do and work with. Great Job. I will be coming back in three years!
Hazmat Shipping Professional
I can't say enough how pleased I was with this course! Everything finally makes sense.
The instructor was very patient and engaging - willing to answer and help explain subject matter.
Material Control Superintendent
One of the best trainings I have ever received!
This was the 1st instructor that has made the topic actually enjoyable and easy to follow and understand. Far better than the "other" training providers our company has attended!
Process & Resource Administrator
The training was impressive. I am not a fan of online training but this was put together very well. I would recommend Lion to others.
Download Our Latest Whitepaper
Some limited quantity reliefs are reserved for specific modes of transport. Use this guide to identify which reliefs you can capitalize on, and which do not apply to your operations.