PHMSA Reviews Hazmat Regulations for Small Business
- The nature of complaints or comments received concerning the rule from the public;
- The complexity of the rule;
- The extent to which the rule overlaps, duplicates, or conflicts with other Federal rules and, to the extent feasible, with State and local governmental rules; and
- The length of time since the rule has been evaluated or the degree to which technology, economic conditions, or other factors have changed in the area affected.
- How and to what degree these rules affect you;
- Any complaints or comments you may have concerning the covered rules;
- The complexity of the covered rules;
- The extent to which the rules overlap, duplicate, or conflict with other Federal rules and to the extent feasible, with State and local government rules; and
- The extent of the economic impact on you and why you believe the economic impact is significant.
Tags: DOT, hazmat shipping
Find a Post
Convenient; I can train when I want, where I want.
Hazmat Shipping Professional
I used the IT support number available and my issue was resolved within a few minutes. I don't see anything that could have made it better.
Much better than my previous class with another company. The Lion instructor made sense, kept me awake and made me laugh!
Enterprise Safety Manager
Very witty instructor, made the long times sitting bearable. One of the few training courses I can say I actually enjoyed.
Senior EHS Engineer
I really enjoyed this training. Even after years on both sides of the comprehension coin, I find myself still learning! The quality of the delivery exceeded much of the training I have received in the past.
This course went above my expectations from the moment I walked in the door. The instructor led us through two days packed with useful compliance information.
I like the consistency of Lion workshops. The materials are well put together and instructors are top notch!
Permitting, Compliance & Environmental Manager
The training was impressive. I am not a fan of online training but this was put together very well. I would recommend Lion to others.
The online course was well thought out and organized, with good interaction between the student and the course.
Material Release Agent
This is a very informative training compared to others. It covers everything I expect to learn and even a lot of new things.
Waste Management Professional
Download Our Latest Whitepaper
Use this guide to spot which tanks and substances are regulated under EPA's Underground Storage Tank program, and which are excluded as of October 2018.