Updates to DOT Hazmat Rules
- Updated contact information for special permit applications, incident reports, and other official communications.
- Clarified naming requirements for certain compressed gases (such as aerosols, argon, helium, etc.).
- Corrected errors in the Hazardous Materials Table (49 CFR 172.101).
- Removed obsolete references to transition dates that are long gone.
- Fixed references that incorrectly cross-referenced toxic inhalation materials to Class 7 radioactive materials.
- Restored explosive packagings that were accidently removed from 49 CFR 173.62.
- Corrected references found under the gases classification section (49 CFR 173.15).
Find a Post
My experience with Lion training, both online and in the classroom, is that they are far better organized and provide a better sequential explanation of the material.
Manager, Dangerous Goods Transportation
Attending Lion Technology classes should be mandatory for every facility that ships or stores hazmat.
Lion courses always set the bar for content, reference, and practical application. Membership and access to the experts is an added bonus.
John Brown, CSP
Director of Safety & Env Affairs
The instructor was energetic and made learning fun compared to dry instructors from other training providers.
International Trade Compliance Manager
This course went above my expectations from the moment I walked in the door. The instructor led us through two days packed with useful compliance information.
The instructor's energy, enthusiasm, and knowledge of the subject make the class a great learning experience!
I was able to present my scenario to the instructor and worked thru the regulations together. In the past, I attended another training firm's classes. Now, I have no intention of leaving Lion!
Senior Environmental Engineer
Lion is at the top of the industry in compliance training. Course content and structure are updated frequently to make annual re-training enjoyable. I like that Lion has experts that I can contact for 1 year after the training.
Lion's course was superior to others I have taken in the past. Very clear in the presentation and the examples helped to explain the content presented.
Hazardous Waste Professional
Excellent class, super instructor, very easy to follow. No rushing through material. Would like to take his class again.
EH&S Facility Maintenance & Security Manager
Download Our Latest Whitepaper
Four key considerations to help you maximize the convenience and quality of your experience with online training.