Understanding Derived-from Rule Exclusions
- Sludges that are produced in wastewater treatment units receiving hazardous waste;
- Spill residues of hazardous wastes;
- Ash from incinerating hazardous wastes; and
- The residue of any hazardous waste treated on site, that was accumulated in containers and tanks.
- Waste pickle liquor sludge generated by lime stabilization of spent pickle liquor from the iron and steel industry;
- Wastes generated from burning certain fuels that are specified in 40 CFR 261.6(a)(3)(ii); and
- Residues resulting from high-temperature metals recovery processing of K061, K062, or F006 wastes in electric, plasma arc, and industrial furnaces (and other specified devices).
Find a Post
The instructor was very dedicated to providing a quality experience. She did her best to make sure students were really comprehending the information.
Inventory Control Specialist
The instructor was energetic and made learning fun compared to dry instructors from other training providers.
International Trade Compliance Manager
Lion's online training is more comprehensive, has better slides, and is a superior training experience than what I would get from other trainers.
District Environmental Manager
I have been to other training companies, but Lion’s material is much better and easier to understand.
Attending Lion Technology classes should be mandatory for every facility that ships or stores hazmat.
Lion courses are the standard to which all other workshops should strive for!
Registered Environmental Health Specialist
Lion provided an excellent introduction to environmental regulations, making the transition to a new career as an EHS specialist less daunting of a task. Drinking from a fire hose when the flow of water is lessened, is much more enjoyable!
Lion Technology workshops are amazing!! You always learn so much, and the instructors are fantastic.
These are the best classes I attend each year. I always take something away and implement improvements at my sites.
Very good. I have always appreciated the way Lion Tech develops, presents and provides training and materials.
Download Our Latest Whitepaper
Explore the four specific 29 CFR Standards that OSHA inspectors overwhelmingly cite employers for when investigating COVID-19 exposure in the workplace.