How GHS Affects OSHA’s Flammable Liquid Standard
- Design, construction, and capacity of flammable or combustible liquid storage units;
- Ventilation; and
- Category 1 – liquids having flash points below 73.4°F (23°C) and a boiling point at or below 95°F (35°C) (~IA);
- Category 2 – liquids having flash points below 73.4°F (23°C) and a boiling point above 95°F (35°C) (~IB);
- Category 3 – liquids having flash points at or above 73.4°F (23°C) and at or below 140°F (60°C) (~IC and II); and
- Category 4 – liquids having flash points above 140°F (60°C) and at or below 199.4°F (93°C) (~III).
Tags: GHS, HazCom, materials handling, osha
Find a Post
This is a very informative training compared to others. It covers everything I expect to learn and even a lot of new things.
Waste Management Professional
Lion is my preferred trainer for hazmat and DOT.
Very witty instructor, made the long times sitting bearable. One of the few training courses I can say I actually enjoyed.
Senior EHS Engineer
The instructor took a rather drab set of topics and brought them to life with realistic real-life examples.
Excellent course. Very interactive. Explanations are great whether you get the questions wrong or right.
Environmental, Health & Safety Regional Manager
This course went above my expectations from the moment I walked in the door. The instructor led us through two days packed with useful compliance information.
Excellent. I learned more in two days with Lion than at a 5-day program I took with another provider.
The training was impressive. I am not a fan of online training but this was put together very well. I would recommend Lion to others.
Lion is easily and consistently the best option for compliance training. I've learned new information from every instructor I've had.
The instructor was very dedicated to providing a quality experience. She did her best to make sure students were really comprehending the information.
Inventory Control Specialist
Download Our Latest Whitepaper
A guide to developing standard operating procedures, or SOPs, that help you select, manage, and audit your hazmat agents and contractors.