At Lion, we know that training is only one piece of the compliance puzzle.
To help you manage compliance in between training sessions, we create content to sharpen your knowledge and keep your expertise up to date. In Part 2 of our Hazmat Autocomplete Challenge
video, we used a popular search engine to collect five more of the most-asked questions about hazardous materials compliance.
Watch Part 1 of the Hazmat Autocomplete Challenge here.
Hit play to watch Lion instructor Flip De Rea provide off-the-cuff answers to the questions new and experienced shippers are asking online.
Questions answered in this video:
- What is required on hazmat shipping papers?
- What is the proper sequence for a hazmat shipping description?
- What is the hazmat shipping table?
- Why is mascara considered hazmat for shipping?
- When is hazmat considered "bulk"?