Key Learning Objectives:
- Identify basic emergency response procedures and personnel responsibilities
- Demonstrate knowledge of hazardous substances and their health hazards and risks
- Recognize hazardous materials incidents and be able to identify likely hazards
- Describe the Incident Command System (ICS) and function in an assigned role
- Select, use, and care for personal protective equipment (PPE), including respirators
- Perform offensive response actions to stop a hazardous substance release
- Demonstrate understanding of decontamination and decontamination practices
Online Course Details
||Desktop, tablet, or mobile
|Training required by
||OSHA (29 CFR 1910.120(q)(6)(iii)
CEUs and Certification Maintenance
See how Lion courses can help you maintain your professional credentials.
What's different about online training at Lion.com?
Professionals choose Lion’s online training because our courses are more detailed and more up-to-date than other training available.
Hazardous materials, environmental, and safety professionals rely on Lion for:
- Courses developed and supported by credentialed, experienced trainers.
- Materials updated continuously to keep pace with changing regulations.
- Unrivaled training resources to simplify compliance and inform decision making.
- Flexible, convenient solutions to fit any schedule or learning style.
- Ongoing compliance support, including the Lion Finder Service.
Online courses can be accessed 24/7, from any internet connection, with support available 7 days a week. Test drive a course or learn more about online training.