Key Learning Objectives:
- Identify Clean Air Act (CAA) permitting, pollution control, monitoring, reporting, and planning requirements that apply your activities and facility type.
- Locate and interpret key rules and details across EPA's major air programs.
This online training is part of the Complete Environmental Regulations Online Course.
- How Federal and State Clean Air regulations affect your site
- Obtaining and complying with CAA operating permits
- Annual Greenhouse Gas (GHG) reporting requirements
- National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAPS)
- New Source Review (NSR) for construction and modifications
- EPA’s National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS)
- New Source Performance Standards (NSPS)
- Preventing releases and Risk Management Planning (RMP)
- Management of ozone-depleting substances (ODS)
- EPA’s acid rain (SO2) cap-and-trade program