In December, Lion Technology will present the final
hazmat training workshops of the year Pittsburgh, St. Louis, and Chicago.
49 CFR & IATA DGR Hazmat Training (Ground & Air)
In St. Louis on Dec. 6—8
, learn the latest US DOT and International Air Transport Association (IATA) rules for shipping hazmat by ground and air. You will meet both 49 CFR 172.704 and IATA DGR 1.5 training requirements for hazmat ground and air shipping managers and employees.
Build on your expertise and get up to speed on new and changing rules that will impact your shipments in 2018!
49 CFR, IATA, & IMDG Training (Ground, Air, & Vessel)
Develop or refine your hazmat knowledge and skills at this trusted four-day workshop for hazmat shippers. Satisfy your hazmat training mandates and get up to date on the latest domestic and international requirements. These workshops will help you avoid mistakes, injuries, rejected shipments, releases in transit, and costly fines from US DOT PHMSA and FAA. Find out more about the full four-day hazmat shipper program for ground, air, and vessel shippers here. See the full workshop agendas, CEUs offered, and more.
Why Shippers Choose Lion for Hazmat Training
Every year, thousands of DG shippers—from new hires to seasoned hazmat professionals—choose Lion Technology for engaging, effective hazmat training for many reasons:
- Expert instructors who teach the real-world meaning of the hazmat rules
- Course content and resources that are always up to date
- Collaboration, discussion, and exercises that drive home critical concepts
- Students earn CEU’s and maintain professional certifications (IHMM, ABIH, NEHA, REHS, and more)
- Full year of Membership for ongoing compliance support and updates, including the Finder Q&A service
- Training Certificate recognized by DOT inspectors nationwide