Key Learning Objectives:
- Identify and recognize common general industry workplace safety hazards
- Protect yourself, co-workers, and employees from specific hazards in your workplace
- Analyze facility operations and determine which regulated hazards impact your work force.
Online Course Details
||Desktop, tablet, or mobile
||Yes (and a personal Lion 10 Hour wallet card)
|Training required by
||OSHA (General Duty Clause)
CEUs and Certification Maintenance
See how Lion courses can help you maintain your professional credentials.
What's different about online training at Lion.com?
Professionals choose Lion’s online training because our courses are more detailed and more up-to-date than other training available.
Hazardous materials, environmental, and safety professionals rely on Lion for:
- Courses developed and supported by credentialed, experienced trainers.
- Materials updated continuously to keep pace with changing regulations.
- Unrivaled training resources to simplify compliance and inform decision making.
- Flexible, convenient solutions to fit any schedule or learning style.
- Ongoing compliance support, including the Lion Finder Service.
Online courses can be accessed 24/7, from any internet connection, with support available 7 days a week. Test drive a course or learn more about online training.