This course guides hazardous waste personnel through the Uniform Hazardous Waste Manifest, section-by-section, and provides training needed to prepare accurate, complete Hazardous Waste Manifests.
Want to sign Hazardous Waste Manifests?
Managers or hazardous waste personnel
the Hazardous Waste Manifest must complete training in the US DOT Hazardous Materials Regulations.
The Manifest must
accurately reflect the hazards your waste; the Manifest is the sole document used by emergency responders. Errors on the manifest may result in a DOT inspection. Manifests must be saved for three years, and inspectors often review past manifests to ensure compliance with the regulations.
- Engaging, interactive training
- Relevant excerpts of regulations related to the Manifest
- Trusted compliance resources and references to simplify RCRA compliance.
- Three months of Lion Membership for complete compliance support.
- Certificate to demonstrate competence with the Manifest rules
Hazardous Waste Manifest training covers:
- Purpose of the U.S. EPA Hazardous Waste Manifest Form
- Manifest completion instructions
- Special handling requirements
- DOT and EPA certification statements
- Rules for international shipments
- Discrepancies and rejected shipments
- Amending manifests
Key Learning Objectives:
- Prepare accurate, complete Hazardous Waste Manifests for transportation
- Describe the requirements for Manifest tracking, reporting, and recordkeeping
Online Course Details
||Desktop, tablet, or mobile
CEUs and Certification Maintenance
See how Lion courses can help you maintain your professional credentials.
Why choose online RCRA hazardous waste training?
Online hazardous waste training is convenient, cost-effective way to prepare workers for compliance with the RCRA hazardous waste management regulations. Produced and kept up-to-date by Lion's team of experienced hazardous waste trainers and regulatory experts, the Introduction to the Hazardous Waste Manifest is easy-to-use, reliable, and designed to simplify RCRA and DOT regulations for hazardous waste transportation documents.
Online courses are available 24/7 with support available 7 days a week. Our state-of-the-art learning management system gives you access to tools that will enhance your online training experience:
- Resume your training from where you left off with automatic bookmarking
- Track your progress with the detailed course status display
- Get answers to your course content questions from expert instructors
- Develop your compliance expertise with engaging interactions
- Test your knowledge with exercises and quizzes on critical topics
- Access your complete Lion training history at any time
Who should take Hazardous Waste Manifest training?
Management/supervisor-level personnel at large or small quantity generator sites, responsible for preparing the U.S. EPA Hazardous Waste Manifest, or for overseeing this process.
Note that employees who sign the manifest certification statement will need complete training in the US DOT Hazardous Materials Regulations.