This RCRA and Texas hazardous and industrial waste training will help satisfy US EPA and TCEQ annual training mandate for hazardous waste personnel.
EPA requires initial training within 6 months of hire for new hazardous waste personnel.
Included: A free RCRA training prep course on the basics of hazardous waste management to help you prepare for the workshop.
Day 1: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Days 2 & 3: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Check-in begins one hour before start time each day. We administer a Certification Quiz at the end of the workshop. Certificates are issued at the workshop.
Complimentary coffee and pastries will be available. Lunch on Days 2 and 3 is included.
What's different about Lion's in-person training?
Professionals choose Lion workshops for training that is more detailed, more up-to-date, and more engaging than other providers.
- Courses developed and presented by credentialed, experienced trainers.
- Materials updated continuously to keep pace with changing regulations.
- Unrivaled training resources to simplify compliance and inform decision making.
- Events where professionals can collaborate, trade ideas, and share successes
- Ongoing compliance support, including the Lion Finder Service.
Browse All Upcoming Workshops