Key Learning Objectives:
- Properly and safely accumulate and handle hazardous waste and universal waste on site under the RCRA 90-day or 180-day rules
- Label and manage hazardous waste containers in satellite or central storage areas
- Describe basic responsibilities for emergency preparedness and reporting
Online Course Details
||Desktop, tablet, or mobile
|Training required by
||US EPA (40 CFR 262.16 and 262.17)
CEUs and Certification Maintenance
See how Lion courses can help you maintain your professional credentials.
Why choose online RCRA training?
Online RCRA training is convenient, cost-effective way to satisfy US EPA hazardous waste training mandates for hazardous waste personnel at large, small, or very small quantity generator personnel. Produced and kept up-to-date by Lion's team of experienced hazardous waste trainers and regulatory experts, the Storing Hazardous Waste - Ops Online Course
is comprehensive, reliable, and designed to simplify compliance for employees at any experience level.
Online courses are available 24/7 with support available 7 days a week.
Our state-of-the-art learning management system gives you access to tools that enhance your online training experience:
- Resume your training from where you left off with automatic bookmarking
- Track your progress with the detailed course status display
- Get answers to your course content questions from expert instructors
- Develop your compliance expertise with engaging interactions
- Test your knowledge with exercises and quizzes on critical topics
- Access your complete Lion training history at any time