Key Learning Objectives:
- Properly and safely accumulate and handle hazardous waste and universal waste on site under the RCRA rules for large and small quantity generators
- Prepare and offer hazardous waste containers for transportation in compliance with 49 CFR hazmat shipping regulations
- Label and manage hazardous waste containers in satellite or central storage areas
- Describe basic responsibilities for emergency preparedness and reporting
Online Course Details
||Desktop, tablet, or mobile
|Training required by
||US EPA and US DOT (40 CFR 262.16 & .17 and 49 CFR 172.704(c))
CEUs and Certification Maintenance
See how Lion courses can help you maintain your professional credentials.
What's different about online training at Lion.com?
Professionals choose Lion’s online training because our courses are more detailed and more up to date than other training available.
Hazardous materials, environmental, and safety professionals rely on Lion for:
- Courses developed and supported by credentialed, experienced trainers.
- Materials updated continuously to keep pace with changing regulations.
- Unrivaled training resources to simplify compliance and inform decision making.
- Flexible, convenient solutions to fit any schedule or learning style.
- Ongoing compliance support, including the Lion Finder Service.
Online courses can be accessed 24/7, from any internet connection, with support available 7 days a week. Test drive a course or learn more about online training.