Key Learning Objectives:
- Identify and recognize common general industry workplace safety hazards
- Protect yourself, co-workers, and employees from specific hazards in your workplace
- Analyze facility operations and determine which regulated hazards impact your work force.
Online Course Details
||Desktop, tablet, or mobile
||Yes (and a personal Lion 10 Hour wallet card)
|Training required by
||OSHA (General Duty Clause)
CEUs and Certification Maintenance
|NEHA Contact Hours
|REHS Contact Hours
See how Lion courses can help you maintain your professional credentials.
Online courses are available 24/7 with support available 7 days a week.
Our state-of-the-art learning management system gives you access to tools that will enhance your online training experience:
- Resume your training from where you left off with automatic bookmarking
- Track your progress with the detailed course status display
- Get answers to your course content questions from expert instructors
- Develop your compliance expertise with engaging interactions
- Test your knowledge with exercises and quizzes on critical topics
- Access your complete Lion training history at any time