RCRA Hazardous Waste Management
This course prepares industry professionals to identify, store, and dispose of regulated hazardous wastes in compliance with the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) regulations. Professionals develop a streamlined approach to manage hazardous waste from cradle-to-grave and how to comply with Land Disposal Restrictions (LDRs).
Key Learning Objectives:
- Identify wastes and activities subject to Federal and State regulation and make informed decisions to properly manage waste on site
- Help satisfy US EPA’s initial or refresher RCRA training mandate for hazardous waste personnel
- Earn certification points and hours to maintain your professional certifications with IHMM, ABIH, NEHA/REHS and others
Learn more about RCRA training.
Texas Hazardous & Industrial Waste Management
From industrial waste ID to STEERS reporting and more, this one-day workshop covers the unique requirements you must know to manage hazardous and industrial waste in Texas.
Key Learning Objectives:
Learn more about Texas hazardous and industrial waste training.
Both US EPA and TCEQ require annual training for hazardous waste personnel.
- Gain expertise to identify hazardous and industrial wastes regulated in the state of Texas and ensure compliance with TCEQ requirements
- Navigate and apply TCEQ hazardous and industrial waste regulations (30 TAC) to your facility's waste streams
- Help satisfy TCEQ annual training requirements for hazardous waste professionals
Public Workshop Details
|Training required by
||US EPA and TCEQ
(40 CFR 262.16 & .17 and 30 TAC 335.69(a)(4)(A))
CEUs and Certification Maintenance
|IHMM CM Points
||Up to 24.00
|ABIH CM Points
||Up to 3.51
|NEHA Contact Hours
See how Lion courses can help you maintain your professional credentials.
Why choose the live RCRA + Texas Hazardous Waste Training?
Engaging classroom-style workshops are the foundation of what we do. Lion instructors are engaging, effective teachers who know the RCRA hazardous waste regulations backwards and forwards and know how to impart that knowledge on to you.
- Find training in 60+ US cities throughout the year
- Network with industry peers in an interactive, hands-on environment
- Receive training and resources updated year round to cover the latest rules
- Get clarity on complex regulatory subjects from dynamic, professional trainers
- Get immediate answers to your questions in a live setting