Key Learning Objectives:
- Properly and safely accumulate and handle hazardous waste and universal waste on site under the RCRA 90-day or 180-day rules
- Label and manage hazardous waste containers in satellite or central storage areas
- Describe basic responsibilities for emergency preparedness and reporting
Online Course Details
||Desktop, tablet, or mobile
|Training required by
||US EPA (40 CFR 262.16 and 262.17))
CEUs and Certification Maintenance
|NEHA Contact Hours
|REHS Contact Hours
See how Lion courses can help you maintain your professional credentials.
Why choose online RCRA training?
Online RCRA training is convenient, cost-effective way to satisfy US EPA hazardous waste training mandates for hazardous waste personnel at large, small, or very small quantity generator personnel. Produced and kept up-to-date by Lion's team of experienced hazardous waste trainers and regulatory experts, the Storing Hazardous Waste - Ops Online Course
is comprehensive, reliable, and designed to simplify compliance for employees at any experience level.
Online courses are available 24/7 with support available 7 days a week.
Our state-of-the-art learning management system gives you access to tools that enhance your online training experience:
- Resume your training from where you left off with automatic bookmarking
- Track your progress with the detailed course status display
- Get answers to your course content questions from expert instructors
- Develop your compliance expertise with engaging interactions
- Test your knowledge with exercises and quizzes on critical topics
- Access your complete Lion training history at any time