Key Learning Objectives:
- Develop awareness of hazardous materials regulations for specific automotive safety devices and how they apply to the employee's job
- Properly package, mark, label, and handle airbag inflators, airbag modules, and seatbelt pretensioners for ground or air transportation.
- Satisfy US DOT hazmat employee training mandates
Online Course Details
|Training required by
||US DOT (49 CFR 172.704(c))
CEUs and Certification Maintenance
See how Lion courses can help you maintain your professional credentials.
Why choose online DOT hazmat training?
Online hazmat training is convenient, cost-effective way to satisfy US DOT hazmat employee training mandates for bulk or non-bulk hazmat shippers. Produced and kept up-to-date by Lion's team of experienced hazmat trainers and regulatory experts, the Shipping Auto Airbags and Other Safety Devices Online Course
is comprehensive, reliable, and designed to
simplify hazmat compliance for employees at any experience level.
Online courses are available 24/7 with support available 7 days a week. Our state-of-the-art learning management system gives you access to tools that will enhance your online training experience:
- Resume your training from where you left off with automatic bookmarking
- Track your progress with the detailed course status display
- Get answers to your course content questions from expert instructors
- Develop your compliance expertise with engaging interactions
- Test your knowledge with exercises and quizzes on critical topics
- Access your complete Lion training history at any time
Who takes shipping auto airbags and other safety devices training?
This online hazmat course is built for managers and employees who classify, name, package, mark, label, load, unload, or document bulk or non-bulk shipments containing airbag inflators, airbag modules, and other devices.