PHMSA’s New Lithium Battery Rulemaking Published Today
- New classification criteria for lithium ion cells and batteries
- New marking and labeling requirements for lithium battery shipments;
- New requirements for transporting lithium batteries for disposal or recycling
- New provisions for shipping and transporting damaged, defective, and recalled lithium batteries
- Separate shipping descriptions for lithium metal and lithium ion batteries
- Revised provisions for shipping “small” and “medium” cells and batteries
Find a Post
I will never go anywhere, but to Lion Technology.
I really enjoyed this training. Even after years on both sides of the comprehension coin, I find myself still learning! The quality of the delivery exceeded much of the training I have received in the past.
The instructor was very dedicated to providing a quality experience. She did her best to make sure students were really comprehending the information.
Inventory Control Specialist
As always, Lion never disappoints
Excellent. I learned more in two days with Lion than at a 5-day program I took with another provider.
The training was impressive. I am not a fan of online training but this was put together very well. I would recommend Lion to others.
Excellent course. Very interactive. Explanations are great whether you get the questions wrong or right.
Environmental, Health & Safety Regional Manager
One of the best trainings I have ever received!
The instructor took a rather drab set of topics and brought them to life with realistic real-life examples.
I can take what I learned in this workshop and apply it to everyday work and relate it to my activities.
Download Our Latest Whitepaper
This guide will help you identify 25 of the most -cited errors in RCRA training, recordkeeping, hazardous waste ID, container management, universal waste, and laboratories.