Employee’s Role & Rights Under the OSH Act
- Work in safe and healthful workplaces;
- Know about hazardous chemicals in their workplaces;
- Receive information about injuries and illnesses in their workplaces;
- Complain or request hazard correction from their employers;
- Receive training about workplace hazards;
- Examine hazard exposure and medical records;
- File a complaint with OSHA;
- Participate in an OSHA inspection; and
- Be free from retaliation for exercising rights.
- Read and follow all health and safety postings;
- Follow safe work practices;
- Help reduce work hazards;
- Report all occupational injuries and illnesses;
- Report hazardous conditions;
- Cooperate during an OSHA inspection; and
- Exercise rights under the OSH Act in a responsible manner.
Find a Post
Well designed and thorough program. Excellent summary of requirements with references. Inclusion of regulations in hard copy form, as well as full electronic with state pertinent regulations included is a great bonus!
The instructor does a great job at presenting material in an approachable way. I have been able to save my company about $30,000 in the last year with what I have learned from Lion!
Very witty instructor, made the long times sitting bearable. One of the few training courses I can say I actually enjoyed.
Senior EHS Engineer
Excellent class, super instructor, very easy to follow. No rushing through material. Would like to take his class again.
EH&S Facility Maintenance & Security Manager
Excellent course. Very interactive. Explanations are great whether you get the questions wrong or right.
Environmental, Health & Safety Regional Manager
Excellent. I learned more in two days with Lion than at a 5-day program I took with another provider.
The instructor's energy, enthusiasm, and knowledge of the subject make the class a great learning experience!
The instructor clearly enjoys his job and transmits that enthusiasm. He made a dry subject very interesting and fun.
The instructor was very knowledgeable and provided pertinent information above and beyond the questions that were asked.
Our instructor was very dynamic and kept everyone's interest. Hazmat shipping can be a dry, complicated topic but I was engaged the entire time.
Senior Director of EH&S
Download Our Latest Whitepaper
Explore the four specific 29 CFR Standards that OSHA inspectors overwhelmingly cite employers for when investigating COVID-19 exposure in the workplace.