OSHA Issues Coronavirus Guidance for Specific Industries
To view the full list of OSHA’s coronavirus updates, click here.
Many of the recommendations overlap general guidance to prevent the spread of COVID-19, such as:
- Practicing social distancing and maintaining 6 feet between coworkers, where possible.
- Establishing flexible work hours (i.e., staggered shifts), if feasible.
- Training workers on how to properly put on, use/wear, take off, and maintain protective clothing and equipment.
- Allowing workers to wear masks over their nose and mouth.
- Promoting personal hygiene. If workers do not have access to soap and water for handwashing, provide alcohol-based hand rubs containing at least 60 percent alcohol. Provide disinfectants and disposable towels workers can use to clean work surfaces.
- Manufacturing (Spanish)
- Stockroom & Loading Dock Workers (Spanish)
- Package Delivery Workers (Spanish)
- Construction (Spanish)
- Seafood Processing
Convenient, Online OSHA Safety TrainingIndustry professionals worldwide are turning to online training to keep operations on track and protect employees. Lion’s online OSHA courses can help ensure your workers know their responsibilities, even when your team is spread out across multiple locations.
Lion’s most popular OSHA courses:
Respiratory Protection (in English or Spanish)
Personal Protective Equipment
10-Hour OSHA General Industry
Introduction to Industrial Hygiene
Health and Safety Management
Find a Post
I really enjoyed this training. Even after years on both sides of the comprehension coin, I find myself still learning! The quality of the delivery exceeded much of the training I have received in the past.
Excellent class, super instructor, very easy to follow. No rushing through material. Would like to take his class again.
EH&S Facility Maintenance & Security Manager
The instructor was very very informative, helpful, understandable and pleasant. This course answered many questions I had, being new to this industry.
I tried other environmental training providers, but they were all sub-standard compared to Lion. I will not stray from Lion again!
The instructor was probably the best I ever had! He made the class enjoyable, was humorous at times, and very knowledgeable.
Mary Sue Michon
I have been to other training companies, but Lion’s material is much better and easier to understand.
These are the best classes I attend each year. I always take something away and implement improvements at my sites.
The course was very well structured and covered the material in a clear, concise manner.
Hazmat Shipping Professional
The online course was well thought out and organized, with good interaction between the student and the course.
Material Release Agent
You blew the doors off the competition!
Download Our Latest Whitepaper
Find out what makes DOT hazmat training mandatory for employees who sign the hazardous waste manifest, a “dually regulated” document for tracking shipments.