OSHA Issues Coronavirus Guidance for Specific Industries
To view the full list of OSHA’s coronavirus updates, click here.
Many of the recommendations overlap general guidance to prevent the spread of COVID-19, such as:
- Practicing social distancing and maintaining 6 feet between coworkers, where possible.
- Establishing flexible work hours (i.e., staggered shifts), if feasible.
- Training workers on how to properly put on, use/wear, take off, and maintain protective clothing and equipment.
- Allowing workers to wear masks over their nose and mouth.
- Promoting personal hygiene. If workers do not have access to soap and water for handwashing, provide alcohol-based hand rubs containing at least 60 percent alcohol. Provide disinfectants and disposable towels workers can use to clean work surfaces.
- Manufacturing (Spanish)
- Stockroom & Loading Dock Workers (Spanish)
- Package Delivery Workers (Spanish)
- Construction (Spanish)
- Seafood Processing
Convenient, Online OSHA Safety TrainingIndustry professionals worldwide are turning to online training to keep operations on track and protect employees. Lion’s online OSHA courses can help ensure your workers know their responsibilities, even when your team is spread out across multiple locations.
Lion’s most popular OSHA courses:
Respiratory Protection (in English or Spanish)
Personal Protective Equipment
10-Hour OSHA General Industry
Introduction to Industrial Hygiene
Health and Safety Management
Tags: agriculture safety, construction safety, coronavirus, COVID-19, logistics, manufacturing safety, meat processing safety, osha, safety, work hazards, worker, workplace safety
Find a Post
I was recently offered an opportunity to take my training through another company, but I politely declined. I only attend Lion Technology workshops.
Material Production/Logistics Manager
The course was very well structured and covered the material in a clear, concise manner.
Hazmat Shipping Professional
I have been to other training companies, but Lion’s material is much better and easier to understand.
I chose Lion's online webinar because it is simple, effective, and easily accessible.
Environmental Health & Safety Technician
The instructor created a great learning environment.
CAD & Environmental Manager
The instructor does a great job at presenting material in an approachable way. I have been able to save my company about $30,000 in the last year with what I have learned from Lion!
The training was impressive. I am not a fan of online training but this was put together very well. I would recommend Lion to others.
Lion Technology workshops are amazing!! You always learn so much, and the instructors are fantastic.
I will never go anywhere, but to Lion Technology.
Lion's training was by far the best online RCRA training I've ever taken. It was challenging and the layout was great!
Hazardous Waste Professional
Download Our Latest Whitepaper
Just starting out with shipping lithium batteries? Not before you can answer the four fundamental questions form this guide.