Common Chemical Reporting Forms
- No Action — the substance can be manufactured or imported without any restrictions
- Prohibition — the substance cannot be manufactured in or imported into the United States
- Consent Order — a formal agreement between the manufacturer/importer and EPA that prohibits or limits some activities involving the substance.
- Uses that require specified personal protection
- Uses where a specified hazard communication program has not been developed
- Specific types of industrial, commercial, or consumer uses
- Uses resulting in incineration or land disposal
- Uses resulting in release to the water
Tags: and, recordkeeping, reporting, TSCA
Find a Post
I really enjoyed this training. Even after years on both sides of the comprehension coin, I find myself still learning! The quality of the delivery exceeded much of the training I have received in the past.
Very well structured, comprehensive, and comparable to live training seminars I've participated in previously. I will recommend the online course to other colleagues with training requirement needs.
The instructor had knowledge of regulations and understanding of real-world situations. The presentation style was engaging and fostered a positive atmosphere for information sharing.
Safety & Environmental Compliance Officer
I love that the instructor emphasized the thought process behind the regs.
Corporate Product Stewardship Specialist
The instructor was very dedicated to providing a quality experience. She did her best to make sure students were really comprehending the information.
Inventory Control Specialist
The instructor clearly enjoys his job and transmits that enthusiasm. He made a dry subject very interesting and fun.
I have attended other training providers, but Lion is best. Lion is king of the hazmat jungle!!!
Hazardous Waste Technician
This training broke down the regulations in an easy-to-understand manner and made them less overwhelming. I now feel I have the knowledge to make more informed decisions.
Attending Lion Technology classes should be mandatory for every facility that ships or stores hazmat.
Convenient; I can train when I want, where I want.
Hazmat Shipping Professional
Download Our Latest Whitepaper
Shipping papers are a crucial part of safely shipping hazardous materials. See the top 5 mistakes shippers make on shipping papers, and how to avoid them.