Starts This Week: Hazmat Shipper Training in Atlanta, Nashville, Mobile, Jacksonville, Memphis, & Louisville
Atlanta August 1-2
Nashville August 7-8
Mobile August 14-15
Jacksonville August 14-15
Memphis August 17-18
Louisville August 21-22
IATA DGR Air Shipper Training
IMDG Code Training for Ocean Shippers
Why Shippers Choose Lion for Hazmat Training
- Expert instructors who teach the real-world meaning of the hazmat rules
- Course content and resources that are always up to date
- Collaboration, discussion, and exercises that drive home critical concepts
- Students earn CEU’s and maintain professional certifications (IHMM, ABIH, NEHA, REHS, and more)
- Full year of Membership for ongoing compliance support and updates, including the Finder Q&A service
- Training Certificate recognized by DOT inspectors nationwide
Can’t Make the Workshops? Train Online 24/7
Lion is my preferred trainer for hazmat and DOT.
The instructor kept the class engaged and made learning fun. There was a lot of information to cover but time flew by. I will definitely use Lion in the future!
Hazmat Shipping Professional
No comparison. Lion has the best RCRA training ever!!
Given the choice, I would do all coursework this way. In-person courses go very fast without the opportunity to pause or repeat anything.
Chemical Laboratory Manager
I can take what I learned in this workshop and apply it to everyday work and relate it to my activities.
The instructor was very patient and engaging - willing to answer and help explain subject matter.
Material Control Superintendent
One of the best trainings I have ever received!
I like Lion's workshops the best because they really dig into the information you need to have when you leave the workshop.
Tom Bush, Jr.
My experience with Lion classes has always been good. Lion Technology always covers the EPA requirements I must follow.
Very well structured, comprehensive, and comparable to live training seminars I've participated in previously. I will recommend the online course to other colleagues with training requirement needs.
Download Our Latest Whitepaper
This report details major changes for hazardous waste generators from US EPA’s Generator Improvements Rule, as well as the latest updates from states that are still working to adopt new, stricter Federal requirements.