ICAO Dangerous Goods Panel Report
- Adding definitions for the terms “misdeclared” and “undeclared” dangerous goods,
- Replacing the term “prohbited” with “forbidden” wherever it appears,
- Allowing small packages to display a reduced size version of the limited quantity marking,
- Clarifying that overpacks must display the new limited quantity marking when they contain limited quantity packages,
- New provisions for dangerous goods carried in helicopters,
- Revised criteria for classifying viscous flammable liquids.
Find a Post
You blew the doors off the competition!
This is a very informative training compared to others. It covers everything I expect to learn and even a lot of new things.
Waste Management Professional
Excellent class, super instructor, very easy to follow. No rushing through material. Would like to take his class again.
EH&S Facility Maintenance & Security Manager
Lion was very responsive to my initial questions and the website was user friendly.
Supply Chain Director
Course instructor was better prepared and presented better than other trainers. Course manual and references were easier to use as well.
Hazardous Waste Professional
The instructor clearly enjoys his job and transmits that enthusiasm. He made a dry subject very interesting and fun.
I really enjoy your workshops. Thank you for such a great program and all the help Lion has provided me over the years!
Hazardous Material Pharmacy Technician
Lion does a great job summarizing and communicating complicated EH&S-related regulations.
Sr. Environmental Engineer
The instructor kept the class engaged and made learning fun. There was a lot of information to cover but time flew by. I will definitely use Lion in the future!
Hazmat Shipping Professional
I chose Lion's online webinar because it is simple, effective, and easily accessible.
Environmental Health & Safety Technician
Download Our Latest Whitepaper
Spot and correct 4 of the most common universal waste errors before they result in a notice of violation during a Federal or state inspection.