To help new and experienced EHS professionals in the tri-state area stay up to date on new and changing industry regulations, Lion Technology offers compliance training workshops at our new NJ Training Center.
We cut the ribbon on our new HQ and Training Center in 2016, and we can’t wait to welcome you! Our new location boasts a dedicated, multimedia training room where our instructors will present training that’s interactive, entertaining, and up-to-date with the latest rules.
Click a workshop title below to learn more, or contact us about hosting training for your group at our state-of-the-art facility. Why Join Us at the NJ Training Center?
- Expert-led, interactive training trusted since 1977
- Take away comprehensive resources that will help on the job
- Unique training topics only offered here
- Limited class sizes mean more one-on-one time with instructors
- Get answers from regulatory staff and experts available during your visit
Here is a list of Lion's NJ Training Center Courses:
1. How should I dress for training?
Lion workshops are casual. We recommend wearing layers to ensure your comfort.
2. What does my workshop registration include?
3. What should I bring to the workshop?
- Comprehensive compliance materials: workbooks, exercise packets, and other tools to help you on the job.
- The optional, free online prep course Introduction to Environmental Regulations.
- A one-year Membership to Lion’s regulatory support services, including 24/7 access to reference materials, regulatory FAQ, rule updates, and the Lion “Finder Service.”
- Complimentary lunch, coffee, and breakfast items on each day of training.
- Lion's nationally recognized Certificate of Achievement, Continuing Education Units, and Professional Maintenance Points.
For the most part, workshops at Lion's Training Center include all the reference materials and resources you need for your training.
Note: IATA students will need a copy of the current IATA DGR for the workshop (students can bring their own or purchase a copy when registering for the IATA workshop).
Note: IMDG students will need a copy of the current IMDG Code for the workshop (students can bring their own or purchase a copy when registering for the IMDG workshop).
4. Are there hotels near the Training Center?
Yes! A number of hotels are located within a short drive to Lion’s Training Center in Sparta.
5. Is parking available?
Holiday Inn Express & Suites—Newton/Sparta, NJ
8 North Park Drive
Newton, NJ 07860
800 315 2621
Hilton Garden Inn—Rockaway, NJ
375 Mt. Hope Avenue
Rockaway, NJ 07866
973 328 0600
Free parking is available at the NJ Training Center.
6. What if I need to cancel?
You can designate another person from your company to take your place at any time. Cancellations made within six working days of the workshop will be subject to a 20% fee. If no notification is received, there will be a 50% fee.
7. Where can I find directions to Lion’s NJ Training Center in Sparta?
Get directions using Google Maps here.
To view more frequently asked questions, click here.