Returning to Work During COVID-19
A Guide for EHS Professionals
Complete the form at right to download the free Lion guide COVID-19 & Workplace Safety. The guide contains insights and resources to help you protect employees from exposure to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) as businesses reopen across the US.
|| Get insights & resources to help you:
- Clean and disinfect your workplace
- Inform and train workers
- Take steps to limit exposure
- Properly record work-related illness
- Meet your OSH Act responsibilities
Coronavirus and the Workplace
Free On-demand Webinar Recorded May 27
Complete the form at right to view this on-demand webinar recording for reliable answers about how COVID-19 impacts employee safety and OSHA compliance.
|| In the webinar, we discuss:
- Latest agency guidance on COVID-19
- Employer responsibilities in an outbreak
- Employer and employee precautions
- PPE and respiratory protection guidance
- Recording COVID-19 cases at work
See ongoing updates on workplace health and safety, hazardous materials, and environmental compliance related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) public health emergency, visit our Coronavirus EHS News Hub.