2015 was a year of major change for EHS professionals, hazmat shippers, environmental engineers, project managers, and all personnel who work to maintain compliance with US and international regulations. These changes included major EPA proposals, updates to the RCRA hazardous waste regulations, new GHS chemical labeling and shipping standards, and revised rules for shipping lithium batteries.
Take a look back at the major developments from the year in compliance with the Lion News Best of 2015. These ten Lion News features were the most popular this year and hit on hot industry topics like hazardous waste management, hazmat shipping, OSHA work safety, and more.
Want to keep up with the latest compliance news in 2016? Follow us on LinkedIn
to stay in the know.
Lion News Best of 2015
- EPA Proposes Major RCRA Overhaul
- New DOT Lithium Battery Rules Take Effect Today
- New Lithium Battery Shipping Rules Mandatory
- Changes to RCRA Hazardous Waste Generator Regulations
- EPA Removes Major Exclusions from RCRA
- EPA May Expand RCRA Classification of Corrosives
- Small Containers a GHS Challenge for Chemical Industry
- How GHS Labels Will Affect Chemical Shipments
- OSHA Reveals Top 10 Safety Violations of 2014
- USPS Revises Rules for Lithium Battery Mail Shipments